Code:
    wsave var byte bankA system	'saves W
    ssave var byte bankA system	'saves STATUS
    fsave var word bankA system	'saves FSR0

Default no embeded video, no html

test video embeding

http://www.youtube.com/v/PFVfjWyK9vs

Edit: Not very embedded....

It looks like taking away html, also takes away embedded video. I rather liked those functions.
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 3rd April 2011 at 20:03.

Default Re: Test

use the VB code tags like in this example : http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/misc...bbcode#imgcode
    WE moderators will probably have to go back in history and edit a lot of posts so things will continue to work as many people have used HTML forever. Here is Your link from above:
    Last edited by Archangel; - 4th April 2011 at 01:46.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Thanks Joe, I will try that.

But the pretty little icons like the movie strip in the post/edit area create the (video)yourlinkhere(/video) insert, and that's what didn't work anymore. I wonder if there is a way to edit that?
    Thanks though, I will start using that. But there are probably a lot of other posts that are now non functional or at least non readable. Bummer....

Walter

Quote Originally Posted by scalerobotics View Post
    Thanks Joe, I will try that.

But the pretty little icons like the movie strip in the post/edit area create the (video)yourlinkhere(/video) insert, and that's what didn't work anymore. I wonder if there is a way to edit that?
    Thanks though, I will start using that. But there are probably a lot of other posts that are now non functional or at least non readable. Bummer....

Walter
    You are preachin' to the quire Walter, I am a big time HTML fan, had to learn it for eBay but this is not my show, so I do as the Big Dog says or I stay on the porch, but like you said maybe those Icons properties can be changed to insert VB Code instead of HTML.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

test posting

test

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.