Simple player x isd1760 chip corder

Closed Thread

Default Simple player x isd1760 chip corder

Friends, please help me,
    I need to assemble a player without a recording, the simple as possible for an ISD1760 chip corder. The esquematic only needs to have PLAY, FORWARD and ERASE, a 5V regulator, output AUD / AUX and nothing more. The output will go to the powered speakers my computer.
    Please help me with the layout, because I have urgency to Introduce this project.

Thank you
    MAFONI

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

You might want to try a search for isd1760 on this forum. This is what I got: http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/show...9896#post69896
    http://www.scalerobotics.com

Quote Originally Posted by scalerobotics View Post
    You might want to try a search for isd1760 on this forum. This is what I got: http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/show...9896#post69896
    Friend, I am not looking for code programming, but only the electronic circuit diagram of the player.
    Thanks,
    MAFONI

Friend, this recorder has too. I just need the playback.
    Thanks,
    MAFONI

Quote Originally Posted by MAFONI View Post
    Friend, this recorder has too. I just need the playback.
    I think I cannot help you, because I don't know what you are up to. Perhaps you can tell us more about what you are trying to do.

From what you have said, you want a schematic of a ISD1700 with a play, forward and erase button. And the one I sent you has all the above, plus a reset, volume and record button.

If I were you, and from what you have told us so far, you could edit the schematic I sent you. Here it is without the record button. But again, I don't seem to have a clue what you are up to. Maybe I am doing your homework? Really can't tell.

Name:  without-record.PNG
Views: 8938
Size:  172.3 KB

I think I cannot help you, because I don't know what you are up to. Perhaps you can tell us more about what you are trying to do.

From what you have said, you want a schematic of a ISD1700 with a play, forward and erase button. And the one I sent you has all the above, plus a reset, volume and record button.

If I were you, and from what you have told us so far, you could edit the schematic I sent you. Here it is without the record button. But again, I don't seem to have a clue what you are up to. Maybe I am doing your homework? Really can't tell.

Attachment 4885
    Friend, if homework, would not be asking for your help and yes my teacher.
    I'll see if you can understand me, I need a mini circuit that is embedded in a model boats and will have horn sounds, engine, etc.. And shall have the power of a rechargeable 9V.
    When starting a particular key on the radio transmitter, the corresponding sound will be activated in the corder chip, I already have a system that will convert the digital signal from the transmitter to the receiver's analog, or activate sound through the key / jump PLAY. The sound is amplified by a mini amplifier, PC type of computer boxes.
    The sounds are recorded separately, according to the need and timing for this is that the only accurate part of playback.
    I tried to mount a circuit based on this scheme but its not work, do not know if what I called did not have to call and / or did not care what they had to call, so I'm asking only the outline of the relevant part of the circuit and FORWARD PLAY, no longer need the ERASE, when I have to delete something from your recorder, you have to be very simple and small.
    Now that you know what I want to do, could you help me?
    Perhaps, as my English is not the best, is not making me understand, sorry.
    Looking forward,
    MAFONI

Thanks Mafoni,

Are you going to be building this hardware? And if you are going to build it, you can pretty much build it any size you want.

Or are you are searching for pre-built hardware? If so, why are you asking specifically for a ISD1700 device?
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 27th October 2010 at 04:39.

Default PM

Mafoni, I have PM:ed you

Thanks Mafoni,

Are you going to be building this hardware? And if you are going to build it, you can pretty much build it any size you want.

Or are you are searching for pre-built hardware? If so, why are you asking specifically for a ISD1700 device?
    Yes I will build and use a ISD1760 and other 1730 devices.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    I too, including already answered your PM sent. Grateful

Yes I will build and use a ISD1760 and other 1730 devices
    If you are building your own, you can use any schematic for an ISD1700 series chip, change it to your liking, and control it with a PIC device. Here is a schematic for one that is controlled with a PIC12F683, and the example PicBasic Pro code. This example uses a similar demo board to the one I referred to earlier. So between the two, you have a full schematic of the interface, and all the supporting electronics. Since you are building it, edit it as you please, and build it like you want.

Name:  pic-isd1700.PNG
Views: 5853
Size:  157.6 KB
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 29th October 2010 at 17:11.

If you are building your own, you can use any schematic for an ISD1700 series chip, change it to your liking, and control it with a PIC device. Here is a schematic for one that is controlled with a PIC12F683, and the example PicBasic Pro code. This example uses a similar demo board to the one I referred to earlier. So between the two, you have a full schematic of the interface, and all the supporting electronics. Since you are building it, edit it as you please, and build it like you want.

Attachment 4890
    One question, for playback only ever get to use a device programmed PIC? I can not do it in very simple way as were the players in the ISD 2500 series (schematic attached)?
    Thanks.
    Last edited by MAFONI; - 29th October 2010 at 19:13. Reason: EXCHANGE OF FILE

One question, for playback only ever get to use a device programmed PIC? I can not do it in very simple way as were the players in the ISD 2500 series (schematic attached)?
    Thanks.
    It looks like the ISD1700 series requires more external components than the ISD 2500 series.

Name:  isd700.PNG
Views: 6827
Size:  76.1 KB
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 30th October 2010 at 04:32.

It looks like the ISD1700 series requires more external components than the ISD 2500 series.

Attachment 4894
    Could you tell me what these components, only the portion of the playback.
    Thanks.

You could remove the two "Optional" blocks on the lower right, and you could remove the microphone. However, you would not have a way to record anything into your device. You could remove all push buttons except for play. The data sheet says to keep all the other capacitors in there for good voice quality. You can probably get rid of the LED. I'm not really sure about what else you could give up. Reset seems nice to have.

EDIT : I did find a schematic someone made for an alarm clock that used the ISD1700 series. It has omitted many parts that the data sheet recommended. Not sure about the quality difference. Attached is that schematic.
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 30th October 2010 at 11:53.

Quote Originally Posted by Jumper View Post
    Jumper,
    I await your response to me posted by PM.

You could remove the two "Optional" blocks on the lower right, and you could remove the microphone. However, you would not have a way to record anything into your device. You could remove all push buttons except for play. The data sheet says to keep all the other capacitors in there for good voice quality. You can probably get rid of the LED. I'm not really sure about what else you could give up. Reset seems nice to have.

EDIT : I did find a schematic someone made for an alarm clock that used the ISD1700 series. It has omitted many parts that the data sheet recommended. Not sure about the quality difference. Attached is that schematic.
    Scalerobotics,
    Thank you for your help, I'll try to ride this circuit without the unnecessary parts and see what happens. Later I put here the appropriate comments.
    Thanks.

rachna12 Guest

Default Re: Simple player x isd1760 chip corder

These are really good one and worthy to visit here. I think so that this one is great

totally relevant to the post and it was good experience to read

Note By Alain ...

This is the typical Spammer ... no real link to the thread !

banned after controlling links placed in his profile ...
    Last edited by Acetronics2; - 29th March 2011 at 15:33.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.