Paid work anyone?

Closed Thread

Default Paid work anyone?

I've been working on a project for a while but it's driving me nuts and I'm about to pour petrol on the lot and set it on fire in frustration.

I'm not a programmer type person I'm mechanical, so struggle to get my head around what some would consider to be simple programming tasks.

I have some RF transceivers that I would like to get sending a couple of bytes of data both ways. I really have no idea what I'm doing however. The rf modules I'm using are quite cheap and look to be fairly powerful and sensitive for reasonable range, with inbuilt TX and RX registers and comms protocols.

If anyone is up to getting these working for me and able to give me a price I'd really appreciate it. I currently have built sample circuits with 16f88s one has a button and the other has an LED when I push the button I want two bytes of info to be sent - if they are the correct two I want the LED to light.

Datasheet is here: http://www.hoperf.com/upfile/RFM22B.pdf

I also have a demo C source code.

Thanks

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Pick me! Pick me!

Sent you a PM.

Best Regards,
    Paul
    The way to avoid mistakes is to gain experience. The way to gain experience is to make mistakes.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.