Hi,
First of all i would like to thank everyone in this forum for their help and support, This form helped me a lot and i thank you for it.
i Just bought an enfora rs232 gsm modem which i tested with hyperterminal at baud 9600 and i was able to send sms as well as receiving tried a lot of AT command 100% working.
I have succeded to conect my pic(16f877) to rs232 using serout2 and serin2 without max232 using the hardware inverter(baud=16468), Every project with pic to rs232 has been a succes!!.
Now i want to connect the modem to my pic and all went wrong, Here what i tried:

1) set the pic baud=84 for non inverted(9600) to talk to the mode no luck(no max232,since the modem talking to the serial port then no need for inverter)
1)baud=16468 same as above
2)on the gsm rs232 i tied pins 1,4,6 and 7,8(handshaking) no luck

i read a lot of post here regarding gsm and i noticed most of the codes using hserout which required max232 why not using serout2 with inverted or debug?
Also most of the posts recommend using 20mhz i'm only using 4mhz will that cause a problem? i think since the modem is working 100% at 9600 baud using hyperterminal it should work with the pic @9600.
Any help is appreciated.This this my first post so please help!!!!
Best regard,