Copy 144 LED console for my school project

Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Default Copy 144 LED console for my school project

can you please send to me the program in C++ please....

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Smile program

please help me can you please send to me the program of 144 LED message scroller please help me for this project we need to study and make this project as soon as possible please help me

thankyou very much and i hope you can help^^

Quote Originally Posted by luckyb0y7 View Post
    can you please send to me the program in C++ please....
    Uh, it was written in PicBasic Pro ..... C is an entirely different language, which would require different software tools, and a complete re-write. Do you expect him to do his project completely over again, but this time using a different language (Even though he already has it working perfectly in PicBasic?) And for free?
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 2nd September 2010 at 18:33.
    http://www.scalerobotics.com

Smile ^^

hahaha...thank you for your reply and before i did not see the attached file above that's why i said that but anyway thank you for your concern^^

Smile list of component

can you please enumerate to me all the use component for this project..that we need to buy...

and i just want to ask some question..for you if there is another alternative IC that can be used what is it?

can you please enumerate to me all the use component for this project..that we need to buy...

and i just want to ask some question..for you if there is another alternative IC that can be used what is it?
    The list can be found in the readme file in post #19. The code has been written for a 16F877 or 16F877A. But I am sure it can be modified to work with other PIC chips.

Why not just leave the game in for now. Just do not select that mode?

I have deleted a few of your double postings. Asking the same question multiple times just mucks up the forum.

Default MEssage scroller

Quote Originally Posted by scalerobotics View Post
    Uh, it was written in PicBasic Pro ..... C is an entirely different language, which would require different software tools, and a complete re-write. Do you expect him to do his project completely over again, but this time using a different language (Even though he already has it working perfectly in PicBasic?) And for free?
    can you please send to me the program of 144LED message scroller only it is possible to remove the games in prgram and only the message program is thereor can used?

Smile Substitute for 24LC512

We have a problem for this kind of IC because it is not available from the market here in the Philippines that's why we need to know what are those IC that can be substitute or other IC that can be used in our project 144 LED message scroller..

i hope you can help me...

THANK YOU^^

We have a problem for this kind of IC because it is not available from the market here in the Philippines that's why we need to know what are those IC that can be substitute or other IC that can be used in our project 144 LED message scroller..

i hope you can help me...

THANK YOU^^
    If you read the thread, you will see that this IC has been removed in the current design.

Default Thank you for your concern

^^ im sorry but can i ask some favor hmm...can you please send to me the link of that current design because we are already confused...

^^ im sorry but can i ask some favor hmm...can you please send to me the link of that current design because we are already confused...
    You will find mention of it in a couple different posts. But you can check the schematic link at the bottom of post# 50 (under picture). Please read the posts. The posts in this thread will answer most of your questions. All you have to do is read a little.
    Last edited by ScaleRobotics; - 4th September 2010 at 16:03.

Default thank you^^

You will find mention of it in a couple different posts. But you can check the schematic link at the bottom of post# 50 (under picture). Please read the posts. I think it will answer most of your questions.
    thank you thank you thank you thank you very much...for you concern to us...because right now we already started this project...

Default Thank you for your concern

If you read the thread, you will see that this IC has been removed in the current design.
    thank you^^

Mtripoli,

I feel your pain, but something else to think about: The exam before enter forum sounds like a very good way to gather a group of professonals together. I am all for that. I don't get the feeling that is the intention of this site. I am a new member, and a new customer to PBP. First thing is this: I would not have spent the money to buy it had I not been able to gain acces to this forum. I am not saying I couldn't write an inc x program, but maybe I would not have been able to do it in PBP. Sure I can write it in assy, but this isn't an assy forum. So how would you suggest I "pass" the exam?

Also, I think you may be missing the boat here. I bet for each poster who just wants their homework done or whatever, there are prolly 20 more reading the posts. now those 20, myself included, are learning so that we may get to the point of asking questions worthy of your time.

Now I agree you are clearly entitled to your opinion. Thats what makes the world go round. But from what I can see, folks sniff out the school/work projects right quick and deal with them in an approiate manner. Part of what I saw happening in this thread was a language barrier I think. I am still not sure if lucky wanted someone to re-write the code in C or if he was trying to ask if it could be done.

As for you basic electronics requirements? If it is so bad for you to let your eyes fall on questions like "do I need a resistor", you are doing the best thing, stay away. Keep in mind, the datasheets can be a bit misleading here, microchip states their uP's will direct drive a LED. Now I get that just because you can source or sink 25mA means you have to limit it on the output side, how many newbies look at that and say, hey if I use this, all I have to do is hook up a LED?

Start your own "professional" forum, have an entrance exam and enjoy it. Forum software is free, hosting is as low as $4.95/month.

Sorry for continuing to hi-jack this thread. I will post no more on this topic. Lets get back to the scroller.
    -Bert

The glass is not half full or half empty, Its twice as big as needed for the job!

http://foamcasualty.com/ - Warbird R/C scratch building with foam!

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.