News - farnell Stock Amicus18

Closed Thread

Default News - farnell Stock Amicus18

Farnell, a world leading high service, low volume distributor of electronic products now stock AMICUS and the Companion Shield for online ordering 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
    Farnell is a company where the customer truly comes first, regardless of how big or small they are.

Farnell will offer support and information services via www.element-14.com/community/groups/amicus

Farnell is part of the Premier Farnell Group of companies and this means you can access Amicus via their American based distributor, Newark.

Farnell Australia and New Zealand are currently carrying stock too.

http://uk.farnell.com/amicus/amicus1...s18/dp/1818281

Amicus18 is a language agnostic development Platform, Amicus is a multifunction development system inspired by the popular Arduino board, however, the Amicus board uses a Microchip PIC® microcontroller instead of an Atmel AVRtm type.

Amicus18 project by Bruce Reynolds:
    http://www.myamicus.co.uk/content.ph...Remote-Control

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Farnell is a company where the customer truly comes first, regardless of how big or small they are.
    Really? I've tried ordering from the Swedish branch multiple times - it's a no go if you don't have a registered company - which I don't have since this is a hobby for me. Either they've changed that policy in the last year (or when starting up the element-14 thing) or it's just different in different countries.

Anyway, congrats on having them distribute the Amicus18!

/Henrik.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.