cannot open .INC files in MCS

Closed Thread

Default cannot open .INC files in MCS

Hi all;

i am new in programming area.First of all i have a question about MCS include files.
    i wrote the codes in MCS but it didn't compile because of the include files.When i used the pics for example 18f452 or 16f84a it works well because crystal or mclr or timer is external.(Of course it's my opinion it may be wrong).

The other pics are like 16f628A or 16F877A or 16F819 didn't work beacuse of it hasn't got external timer or crystal.

i attach my program codes and pics below.

i wrote an example program

then i press compile button

it wrotes this error codes

please help i must wrote a program with hurry.

thanks everybody

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Have you set the assembler to PM?

Quote Originally Posted by tevriz View Post
    Hi all;

i am new in programming area.First of all i have a question about MCS include files.
    i wrote the codes in MCS but it didn't compile because of the include files.When i used the pics for example 18f452 or 16f84a it works well because crystal or mclr or timer is external.(Of course it's my opinion it may be wrong).

The other pics are like 16f628A or 16F877A or 16F819 didn't work beacuse of it hasn't got external timer or crystal.

i attach my program codes and pics below.

i wrote an example program

then i press compile button

it wrotes this error codes

please help i must wrote a program with hurry.

thanks everybody
    Hi, I am a complete novice, so maybe someone who can assess your program will give you a more informed response.

Just a thought, in MCSP have you tried going to : View - Compile and Program Options, select the Assembler tab and then deselected MPASM?

Good luck

David

Default The Program.

Hi tevriz,
    I would question your installation of PBP. Did you install from a MeLabs install disk, or some other fashion ? If you do not have an Authorized disk I suggest you go to MeLabs website and download the PBP Demo. It will allow you to write simple programs up to 31 lines of code. If you Have an authorized disk then I would reinstall PBP from it and select all the default directories, because MCS is complaining about not being able to find files that should be there.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Default I had a similar problem

I recently purchased MCSP v4.0.0.0 from Melabs. When I installed it, the assembler default was set to MPASM. I had previously tried the free MCS download version and this wasn't an issue.

On trying to compile I had similar error messages about not finding .inc files etc. When I unchecked MPASM all was well. I am using PBPro V2.60.

Hope this helps

David

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Hi tevriz,
    I would question your installation of PBP. Did you install from a MeLabs install disk, or some other fashion ? If you do not have an Authorized disk I suggest you go to MeLabs website and download the PBP Demo. It will allow you to write simple programs up to 31 lines of code. If you Have an authorized disk then I would reinstall PBP from it and select all the default directories, because MCS is complaining about not being able to find files that should be there.

The following code with the 16F628A as the selected device
    Code:
    '---------------------------------------------------------------------   
    HIGH porta.0 : PAUSE 10000 
    LOW porta.0
    automatically prompted to use PBPW for the compiler and MPASM for the assembler and
    compiled successfully using the yet to be released FineLineIDE.

Norm

Smile

i tried david's solution.And it works thanks a lot.

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.