PIC16F628A internal oscillator

Closed Thread

Question PIC16F628A internal oscillator

Hello!

I have one question for you: How to define internal oscillator for PIC16F628A in the MicroCode Studio.

I tried @ DEVICE INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT, but I got error: "undefined symbol intrc_osc_noclkout"

Help!

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Try
    _INTOSC_OSC_NOCLKOUT
    Dave
    Always wear safety glasses while programming.

Look at this thread, pay attention to punctuation, and syntax, er ah just copy paste what Melanie did BUT read for understanding this entire thread, It is probably the most important thread here. It is what All the books forget to tell you.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe S. View Post
    Look at this thread, pay attention to punctuation, and syntax, er ah just copy paste what Melanie did BUT read for understanding this entire thread, It is probably the most important thread here. It is what All the books forget to tell you.
    http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=543
    Dave
    Always wear safety glasses while programming.

Default Doh !

Doh, the hurried-er I go the behind-er I get ! Got interrupted by a Drive By shooting here in the hood. That's my story and I am sticking to it ! Thanks Dave ! That is the one
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by azra01 View Post
    ... I tried @ DEVICE INTRC_OSC_NOCLKOUT, but I got error: "undefined symbol intrc_osc_noclkout"
    Although this was posted in the PIC BASIC forum, you are probably using PicBasic Pro.
    If using PBC that line would have given an Invalid Symbol error. PBC doesn't allow the @ symbol.

I would guess that you have the wrong chip selected in the Device drop-down in MicroCode Studio.

If you don't see a Device drop-down in the toolbar, go to View > Toolbars and make sure Compile and Program is checked.

hth,
    DT

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.