Electronic Components Giveaway

Closed Thread

Default Electronic Components Giveaway

This will be a box, 5-3/8 x 8-5/8 x 1-5/8in., (see picture below) filled with all sorts of electronic components. Items will include many IC's (mostly thru-hole with some SMD including goodies like ULN2068 - 4x 1.5A Darlington drivers, voltage reulators), discretes (signal/power transistors, capacitors, resistors, LED's, 7-segment LED, switches, heat sinks, etc.), connectors (DB9/15, headers, etc.), IC sockets (DIP, PLCC, etc.) and other stuff such as piezo buzzers - and the occasional stepper motor, LCD etc.

No fancy packaging, anti-static, etc - bulk pack only. The price (to cover shipping and getting someone to pack these - its quite a bit of work) is US$10 to USA addresses and US$18 international - USPS Priority Mail shipping included in the price. PayPal to to rmteo.at.earthlink.net (replace .at. with @).
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by rmteo; - 15th April 2010 at 17:27. Reason: - added PayPal address.

Hi I'm up for one, what do you have to do to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Art View Post
    Hi I'm up for one, what do you have to do to win?
    Nothing really. Just PayPal US$18 (or $10 if in the USA) for each box of components to the e-mail address in the original post.

Hi Rene,
    Since I do still use TH for repairs, development, and one-offs, I would appreciate my very own box of goodies! Besides, $10 is cheap for the fun of opening a gift box.

Thanks again for your generosity. I still use your serial LCD for development.

Paypal should be on the way..

Bo

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.