Pic24f04ka201

Closed Thread

Thread: Pic24f04ka201

adulfo Guest

Default Pic24f04ka201

I have this project using this PIC24F04KA201. I have two inputs coming from two sensors, temp and load cell. I want to acquire the two data via serial port(RS232) to be plotted using MATLAB. This project is all about getting the moisture content of the soil using an oven that is controlled by the MCU, only on and off of the oven. The host computer will send first a command to turn on (and off if the weight becomes constant) the oven via a relay connected to one I/O pins of the MCU. Now, can somebody help me in writing the sequences of the codes, from 2 channel ADC to transmitting and receiving via UART.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default PIC24 not supported

Hello Adulfo,

The compiler that this forum was created for, PICBASIC, does not support PIC24 devices. Your project does sound interesting though. I have a feeling you might get more support here, if you changed your pic type to a PIC18 device. Or you could try for help on the Microchip forum, or the ccsinfo.com forum. They both have capabilities to program those chips using a C compiler.

Good luck.

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

The only BASIC compiler that supports PIC24/dsPIC33 is the mikroE one. Try here mikroBASIC Compiler Forum

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.