Hi,
I have some question about this project I found on internet and i think created by a member of this forum, aratti.
It's 3 days that I'm going 'mad' trying to find the problem of communication between the PIC and the modem GSM.
I'm using a Wavecom WMOD2 modem ( http://ajilimojili.iespana.es/cienci...ecom_wmod2.pdf ) and it seems to be quite different from the Siemens used in the project.

I created a sniffer to check the communication between the PIC and the modem, so I can verify that at the AT+CMGF=1 command sent by the PIC, the GSM doesn't reply, so on the Hyperterminal I continue to see:

AT+CMGF=1
AT+CMGF=1
AT+CMGF=1
AT+CMGF=1
If I send the same command over Hyperterminal, the reply is:

AT+CMGF=1

OK
So the modem reply correctly at mine command... there is a problem with the carriage return from the PIC?
At the same, if the PIC send AT+CPMS="SM", no reply, but if I send the same command I receive:

AT+CPMS="SM"

+CPMS: 5,50,5,50

OK
After this initialization, I see that the PIC continue to send AT^SMGR=1, but without reply from the modem.
If I send AT^SMGR=1, I receive ERROR from the modem.

When the sms arrive to the modem, I can see a string from the modem: +CMTI:"SM",1 that advice me that there is a message in 1

I tried some command without good result (AT^SMGR=1, AT^CMGR=1) but the only one message that reply me correctly is:

AT+CMGR=1

+CMGR: "REC UNREAD","+39xxxxxxxxxx",,"09/11/26,09:12:47+04"

Device :AAA#10011111111

OK
I hope someone could help me to understand the way to solve my problem... I want to use this sistem to light on the heating of my mountain house

Thanks
Dario