PICBASIC PRO-coding for wireless sensor node

Closed Thread

Smile PICBASIC PRO-coding for wireless sensor node

I have some problem in my project.
    My project is wireless sensor node for monitoring indoor air quality. The sensor that i used are humidity and temperature sensor.. I have a PIC16F877-20/P. This pic act as micro controller for my project. I want design a project of "wireless sensor node" =hardware of the sensor node. i design for the 3 node of the hardware. PIC will detect temperature and humidity from the sensor that I plug in at PortA.0 and PortA1. This PIC will convert the data in analog from the sensor to digital. After that the data will sent to PC using transceiver (AO545) that I plug in at port C. How to write the code using PICBASIC PRO....

The PC will send character "start" to PIC. PIC will start monitor the temperature and humidity and send the data to PC. The data will transfer the data every 1 hour and every sensor node has delay of 10 minute.."

P/S-i hope anybody can help me...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Have something similiar...

syazila,
    The code I have have is for a PIC12F683 (8-pin). It does some of what you are looking for. It would atleast get you on your way.

This is the remote monitor portion of the thermostat I have in my home. This code randomly sleeps (like me), wakes up, reads temp, transmits the temp and then does it all over again.

I am using the DS1820B Digital Temp Sensor, which I have found to be more accurate than the LM37. You also don't have to run the A/D code to figure out the temp.

Hope this helps.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    syazila,
    The code I have have is for a PIC12F683 (8-pin). It does some of what you are looking for. It would atleast get you on your way.

This is the remote monitor portion of the thermostat I have in my home. This code randomly sleeps (like me), wakes up, reads temp, transmits the temp and then does it all over again.

I am using the DS1820B Digital Temp Sensor, which I have found to be more accurate than the LM37. You also don't have to run the A/D code to figure out the temp.

Hope this helps.
    tq for information