Banned

Closed Thread

Thread: Banned

Default Banned

Hi All,

I recently found that some people have been banned. May I know why ? Just curious.
    Regards

Sougata

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Question

Hi, Sougata

I do not find them any more in the members list ... but banned ones still are.
    " Last Activity: Today 07:37 "
    more confusing :

I do not know what to think ...

Alain

Actually, it looks like the forum software temporarilly removes folks from some Members Lists during the banned period - Melanie
    Last edited by Acetronics2; - 22nd November 2008 at 12:50.
    Why insist on using 32 Bits when you're not even able to deal with the first 8 ones ??? ehhhhhh ...
    IF there is the word "Problem" in your question ...
    certainly the answer is " RTFM " or " RTFDataSheet " !!!

Look...

If you don't like a particular Post/Poster... then just don't answer it/them.
    If you don't like another person, keep it to yourself, don't deliberately wind them up...
    If you can't be polite TO EVERYONE, then just don't post.
    If you got a grudge against someone, take it out elsewhere... we don't want to know here.

This isn't THIS forums rules, these are rules of behaviour in wider society.

People (newbies and some not so new too) are afraid to post for fear of being publicly riddiculed - this just isn't acceptable. It shouldn't matter how simple or stuipid your problem is, you should feel comfortable that at least you can post your question. If nobody wants to answer you, well that's another story.

We got people (human or otherwise) of all cultures, all walks of life, all religions, all political persuasions, all kinds of skill levels here. Outside in the big wide world, you can be the worst of enemies, but here, (friendly banter or occasional well placed kick up the arse aside), let's give EVERYONE the RESPECT and DECORUM with which you yourself would like to be treated.

Melanie

Wink

Hi, Mel

Ok, I begin to see ...

1) We missed something this morning ( Might be in this same section ... )

2) Banning someone looks to be only Temporary, then .

Makes me sad, but I do agree ... !!!

For the fun ...

human or otherwise
    a special thought for someone ??? ...

Best regards
    Alain
    Why insist on using 32 Bits when you're not even able to deal with the first 8 ones ??? ehhhhhh ...
    IF there is the word "Problem" in your question ...
    certainly the answer is " RTFM " or " RTFDataSheet " !!!

> 1) We missed something this morning ( Might be in this same section ... )

No, you missed something a day or so ago... but Admin only got round to dealing with it today.

> 2) Banning someone looks to be only Temporary, then .

Not necessarily. Some Admins have sharper claws than others (depends on the time of the month, how many beers they've had etc etc).

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    If you don't like a particular Post/Poster... then just don't answer it/them.
    You can also add them to your ignore list so you won't even see their posts and be tempted to respond negatively.

smeghead Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    People (newbies and some not so new too) are afraid to post for fear of being publicly riddiculed - this just isn't acceptable. It shouldn't matter how simple or stuipid your problem is, you should feel comfortable that at least you can post your question. If nobody wants to answer you, well that's another story.
    Melanie
    yup agree, im new but have no worries posting but having read the forum from top to bottom over the last few weeks, you kinda know that some people will snipe in replies most wont , i had a stupid question which was answered quickly and courteously by several members, also as a newbie to the forum i always thank people for replying to my daft questions politeness costs nothing and people give thier time freely to help so a thanks is the least we can do

Quote Originally Posted by dhouston View Post
    You can also add them to your ignore list so you won't even see their posts and be tempted to respond negatively.
    I wish the user ID of people in the ignore list would not show as well as some here have user I. D.s that are offensive.
    If you do not believe in MAGIC, Consider how currency has value simply by printing it, and is then traded for real assets.
    Gold is the money of kings, silver is the money of gentlemen, barter is the money of peasants - but debt is the money of slaves
    There simply is no "Happy Spam" If you do it you will disappear from this forum.

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.