Quote Originally Posted by Ioannis View Post
You never said that you have a lab and tools to check signals. Also never showed the signal out of the PIC.

Asking if you have access to a tool is rude comment?

Being aggressive while we try here to help you does not really help at all.

After all, even if you received my comment as rude one, consider that we are spending time on this forum trying to help others. We may be located in countries too far away from mother america and our language may not be english. Do you really speak Greek?

Wish well recover and leave all the health problems in the past. But that does not make us rude people.

So, if you really want our help, as Alain said, please do give some details that we can understand your problem.

For one, you may show us the output pin of that PIC reseting as you suspect. Is it really reseting?

Ioannis

P.S. I am very happy that I am member of this extremelly helpful forum, for the wonderful giving people I happend to meat here and believe that there are no many forums with the quality we have here.

My personality is hurry up and ask questions and get an answer. I need to slow down and think of my questions first and organize them. I want the asnwer in miliseconds - lol.

no no no - asking me if I had a scope was not rude. I was trying to edit my post and the 30 minute limit hit and my post didnt mean to infer that - sorry for that. I thought the rude remarks came from someone else and if you read the thread you can see from who. On top of all that I'm asked if I had a scope and I took it the wrong way. Email and texts and forums can suck sometimes because you cant hear tone.

currently I still do not know whats up. I brought my circuit to my EE friends at work and they think the load is a resistive load where it really should be an inductive load (service vehicle lights etc) - they are thinking the for the first turn on its shorting my supply for a very short time, resetting the PIC. The supply I use has 15 amps capability, so IMO its beefy enough. I aslo put a larger cap across the 5V with no luck.

The circuit works under 1 amp so that might be true of load dumping the supply > 1 amp. The scope I have should catch this, I agree. My next idea was to change the load from resistive to inductive.

And read more ideas here on this forum.