Please help

Closed Thread

Thread: Please help

Smile Please help

Just bought pic basic pro. and am using microcode studio that came with i. whenever i press compile i get Error 105 C:\pbp\16f84a.inc cannot open 16F84A.INC File not found. it does this no matter what pic is selected. all the inc files are in C:\pbp please help

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Lightbulb A quick thing to try.

Quote Originally Posted by 8art-5imson View Post
    Just bought pic basic pro. and am using microcode studio that came with i. whenever i press compile i get Error 105 C:\pbp\16f84a.inc cannot open 16F84A.INC File not found. it does this no matter what pic is selected. all the inc files are in C:\pbp please help
    I suggest uninstalling, and reinstalling both pic basic pro, and microcode studio. If the issue persists you can always install on another drive.

Also be sure to check the directory for pbp in view->Compile And Program Options

I recomend using manuel folder choosing and you need to select the folder named "pbp". Let me know if the problem persists.

As a note be sure to press the compile button for now rather then play with keyboard shortcuts, cuz the shortcuts can compile with special options that may not be available for your pic and can cause errors.

How about posting the program to see what errors are in?

We are not Wizards here nor have Crystal Ball to see what you have done so far...

Ioannis

I think in microcode studio (MPLAB user here) you have to tell it where PBP is. Try edit or view on the menu and look for something like compiler options or something like that. Look at the help file.
    Dave
    Always wear safety glasses while programming.

malc-c Guest

From the options along the main toolbar select VIEW > PROGRAMER & COMPILER OPTIONS and the either browse to the PicBasic Pro EXE or click on the button that will find the exe. Then do the same for the assembler ( I use MPSAM which is part of the MPLAB download from Microchip - and have the check box enabled - otherwise you can use the inbuilt assembler with PBP). Finally you can also do the same for the programmer you are using which will launch the software to squirt the HEX code to the PIC

skimask Guest

I wonder if this isn't an issue with case sensitivity...

Are you trying to compile within MPLAB or MicroCode Studio?
    Regards,

-Bruce
    tech at rentron.com
    http://www.rentron.com

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.