Hi.
Well i use the instant interrupts system (always thanks to DT), i am now trying to develop some code to update my device via serial port with a bootloader. I guess i will begin by using some writecode commands and some Serial control. I guess i can work it out.

But i have some questions about the location of this code, where is supposed a bootloader to be placed in code memory? i guess org 0h seems logical, but what would happen with my interrupts? where are they located? i really have no idea, this interrupt systems just works, period

The fact is that with Org 0h i get compile errors, "overwriting previous address contents", but Shouldn´t the bootloader be the first code to run?.

By the way, has someone done his own Bootloader? the reason i am doing mine is because i intend to add some tricks to avoid my code to be copied, i intend to place it as an internet resource, any ideas on what this tricks could be? I was thinking to do some math in every word before writing it, maybe a shift that only a microcontroller with my code can write correctly in the memory. If anyone has done this, why and when is the erasecode command needed for a 18f device? it doesn´t seem too clear for me from the pbp manual.

I hope you guys find this an interesting post, for me it is a must

Salutes
____
DC