US$72,000 Prize - New design, Product, idea Etc.

Closed Thread

Default US$72,000 Prize - New design, Product, idea Etc.

Hi friends,

There is a competition going on here in Turkey.

The idea is to come up with a product (or invention) or an idea, planning, etc. and convince the jury that it is for the benefit of people in one way or the other.

For the last few weeks, there have been quite successful introductions; very nice ideas, products etc.

It does not have to be an actual solid product; it can be something on the paper, and it can be very simple thing; not a technological break through or a wonder of technology. Anything technological or non-technological. Does not matter.

The winner will get approx. US$72,000 and the all kind of support for the marketing. The host of this competition takes care of all patenting issues before you introduce the thingie. So you are protected by law even if you do not have the patent.

Now, the participant must be a Turkish citizen.

This is where I come into the scene.

If any of you have a really really good idea in mind but have not been able to put it into real application, there is your chance with me.

I get %50 of the cash prize, and that is all I get. The rest is yours. Patenting, the marketing support etc. all you get. I get my cut and I walk out.

Hows that sound?
    "If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital." Napoleon Bonaparte

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Can you suggest more than one?

If so, is there any chance they can keep few in or just one?
    Steve

It's not a bug, it's a random feature.
    There's no problem, only learning opportunities.

Quote Originally Posted by mister_e View Post
    Can you suggest more than one?

If so, is there any chance they can keep few in or just one?
    There are people submitting 30 products, 40 products as I have seen but jury takes one for the demonstration; the one that you believe is the most important and has the highest priority.

Jury does not allow more then one thing for one person.

BTW: it does not have to be a product. It can be, for instance, a business plan, also.
    "If the Earth were a single state, Istanbul would be its capital." Napoleon Bonaparte

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sayzer View Post
    I get %50 of the cash prize, and that is all I get. The rest is yours. Patenting, the marketing support etc. all you get. I get my cut and I walk out.
    Sayzer, did you win?
    Paul Borgmeier
    Salt Lake City, UT
    USA

I did not win.

And, the winner had a non-tech product.

Next time hopefully.

-------------------------

T.Jackson Guest

Thing I don't like about these arrangements - if you don't win, all you've done is effectively give away some possibly good ideas that may have not been completely recognized by the "right" people at the time. Perhaps they might be possibly "half baked", where someone catches onto them, and has enough under his/her belt to fill in the missing gaps. Interestingly - personality types INTJ are plant sources for new and sometimes radical ways of thinking. Willing to bet that most, if not all of the contenders in the competition are this type.