Hi Richard / Everyone

OK - So I managed to get a call into the salesman today and he said:

First off the video. The module in the video is a Bravo module, very similar to the Gamma module (the ones I have) in fact they are the forerunner on my module but a difference is the video module (Bravo) has 'latching and momentary' outputs the video shows a momentary button press onto a latched output on the Rx, so that explains the Led staying on.

On to my module (Gamma). As I understand it now, these don't have latched outputs on the Rx. And the Tx / Rx cycle is this:

1/ The default module setting is for a 720ms Tx set on mode5.

2/ The Tx occurs when a Tx pin is pulled Low and must be held low for more than 720ms.

3/ If the Tx pin changes state (goes high) within the 720ms time frame, then the transmitter will automatically resend another two data packets*.

4/ The Tx cycle is: Tx pin is set Low - stays low for greater than 720ms - Tx pin goes High, ends Tx.

5/ The corresponding Rx pin would then go High for greater than 720ms - Then go Low again when the Tx pin goes High.

*Just as an aside, I really don't want false triggering on the Rx output pin as this will be attached to a pic input pin then output to a relay alarm buzzer.

Any way a little clearer I hope?