Ok, so the back story is that my shop computer went to data heaven about three weeks ago. Very old, time for something new. Bought a new (to me) machine, and proceeded to put everything back on it.

My thought was - "Boy am I every lucky that I backed up the important stuff on the network RAID drive!" The important stuff being my 'Projects' folder with all my PBP programs, circuit boards, etc, and my Vixen folder that has all my programming for my Christmas lights.

I found out, I wasn't doing backups as often as I THOUGHT I was! The program for my Numitron Clock had some discrepancies with what was actually on the MCU. It was at the point of counting to 6 on the display tubes (just to prove the display worked), but when I did a change to the program and re-flashed the MCU..........NOTHING ON ANY DISPLAY TUBE!

After about a week of troubleshooting the program, I found out I had changed some pin functions AND I wasn't setting TRISC to output!

To solve this apparent laziness in backups, the actual working projects folder is now ON the RAID drive - it's immediately backed up because its a RAID 1.

I'm terrified to find out what ELSE I didn't back up.......