I just spent a day and a half wondering what I did to my code to make it not work. Nothing made sense, things didn't work, and generally everything was a mess. After pulling back and reading PICS programmed with the same code just before the offending one I realized the configuration settings were different despite them being set from the file. After more swearing and digging I found that the programmer was not set to program the configuration. I am at a complete loss how that change could have been made as I was programming one PIC after another and just pushing the little "hand" icon to do the programming. I wasn't in the menu at all and had I accidentally clicked on a menu item I sure didn't keep going down the menu tree to get to the place where I would uncheck "Program Configuration" I have seen this once before in a class taught by Bruce Reynolds and in that case too the user stated he did not change that setting. Is there possibly some issue in which that box become unchecked unintentionally through another action? It doesn't seem to happen often but I was at the verge of burning my shop down, throwing chairs, and plasma cutting bad words through my laptop. I would imagine it would be equally frustrating for others.