Editing options for Microcode Studio Plus

Closed Thread

Default Editing options for Microcode Studio Plus

I use MSP for all my editing. A great, simple editor. I'm annoyed that I don't have options for page size so that when I print my program I have margins that are over 1" wide. This causes a problem with my commenting since i like to really comment my code. Any way to change this?

I'd sure like to see a highlighter option for the editor (similar to the breakpoint highlighter) to highlight areas of code that may need checking, understanding, tweaking...

Did you find this post helpful? Yes | No

Default Re: Editing options for Microcode Studio Plus

Quote Originally Posted by queenidog View Post
    I use MSP for all my editing. A great, simple editor. I'm annoyed that I don't have options for page size so that when I print my program I have margins that are over 1" wide. This causes a problem with my commenting since i like to really comment my code. Any way to change this?

I'd sure like to see a highlighter option for the editor (similar to the breakpoint highlighter) to highlight areas of code that may need checking, understanding, tweaking...
    Would printing in landscape mode vs. portrait help?

Norm

Printing in landscape DOES allow me to print without text wrapping for a couple extra words, but now it's the opposite problem of having too MUCH space not being filled on the paper. Plus, it takes more paper this way and landscape isn't the easiest to read when in a big binder or a file folder. The best solution would be to have access to the print dialog where one could tweak the margins. The page prints out 66 characters wide, but it could go 76 easily which would accomodate me substantially.

Moved from FAQ.

Robert

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.