Has any body had an issue with DT-INTs and any of the new18F26K22 or similar devices? I have a program that compiles just fine and run's on an 18F26K22 with both comm ports active. When ever you send a character that is at the wrong baudrate the DT_INT's package stops all together. Even the timer interrupts. I found this when I would log off with a terminal program running on a particular pc which would leave the RS-232 line in what looks like an active state. I would restart the PIC and all would be good, even though the RS-232 line was still in the active state. I found this would only happen if the RX pin of the PIC went to the active state any longer than the selected baudrate character time. I also checked it at a much higher baudrate and found the same results. I looked to see if there were any ERRATA sheets for the 18F26K22 speaking of this problem, and there were none. The only ERRATA for the device is if using anything other than High Baud and 16 bit baud the usart might occasionally miss a start bit time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.....