mackrackit's ConnectOne example code

Closed Thread

Hybrid View

Default Re: mackrackit's ConnectOne example code

Quote Originally Posted by jellis00 View Post
    For your info, kenruizal, I agree with Dave on his statement above. The WizFi210 is expensive and difficult to program.
    I wouldn't go that far. The WizFi210 itself is inexpensive, retailing for $30US but the Evaluation Board which the OP proposed using costs $110US so is rather expensive. For setting the configuration, the WizFi210 also uses an AT command set similar to what ConnectOne uses so, while it lacks a few protocols (email, network time), programming looks fairly simple. It has two ADC pins and several DIO pins as well as multiple communications methods (Serial, SPI, I2C, etc.). It's main drawback is the need for a custom designed PCB.

That it has ADC functions is intriguing. It really makes no sense to have them if you can only read them with a microcontroller since you could likely do that more easily with the microcontroller ADC channels. There is an app note (HTTP Data Transfer) that appears to show how to read a sensor over HTTP but, like most of their documentation, is sparse and difficult to understand.

Default Re: mackrackit's ConnectOne example code

sir what part number of your mini socket iwifi and model maker?tnx

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.