Hi,
I've finally received my copy of 2.60 but I'm having some trouble making it work with MicroCodeStudioPlus.

I installed it to C:\Program\PBP260, launched MCSP, went to Compile and Program Options and pointed it to the above folder. Help -> About says Compiler not installed....

I deleted the PBP260 folder, moved my old PBP folder to another drive and reinstalled 2.60 in C:\PBP (the default location), launched MCSP but this time let it find PBP automatically - which it did. Help -> About still says Compiler not installed though.

I tried compiling a program anyway but then I got a message saying it found MPASM in different folder than what it expected and that it (MPASM) needs to be in the default PBP folder for PBP v2.30 and less - I don't even own a version that old. It gives me the option to move the required files automatically but I feel something is wrong here so I haven't tried it.

I have MPLAB 8.36 installed and MELABS support site says:
PBP 2.60 or later is required for a successful compile in MPLAB 8.20 and later.
Which I interpret as MPLAB 8.36 should be fine with PBP v2.60.

I switched from MPASM to PM for the assembler and tried to compile a program for a 16F88 but got an Fatal: Out Of Error (pbpw.exe)

For the record this is the code for the F88 I tried compiling:
Code:
Start:
Pause 10
Goto Start
END
Has anyone experienced this before and/or can point me in the right direction?