PDA

View Full Version : Servo pulsemeter + Tribute to Darrel

Acetronics2
- 3rd October 2008, 15:28
Hi, Hobbyists

This is a small servo pulse measurement code translated and adapted from ... Another Basic.

Put it straight to your Easypic5 ... or modify it to your needs.
Nota: MPASM Compiler !!!

BTW, if the screen shows a strange character for "µ" ... try code "228" instead of "234" !

Alain

Melanie
- 3rd October 2008, 22:35
You normally do a 'tribute' to someone once they're dead and buried... so what do you know that we don't? *smiles*

Darrel Taylor
- 3rd October 2008, 23:23
A tribute (from Latin tribulum, contribution) is wealth one party gives to another as a sign of respect or, as was often case in historical contexts, of submission or allegiance.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribute

I can't expect much "wealth" to be given ... but it's better than being dead. :D

Those DT_INTS are really getting a workout these days.
Thanks Alain. A great example. http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/images/icons/icon14.gif

Acetronics2
- 5th October 2008, 11:09
You normally do a 'tribute' to someone once they're dead and buried... so what do you know that we don't? *smiles*

Hi, Mel

I remember fantastic musical performances called "tribute to .."

Thanks to god ... the honoured artist always sang some of his gratests hits in the End ...

And I do think Darrel can be called an artist ... don't you ???

sign of respect

is the best meaning to use here ....

Alain

Archangel
- 5th October 2008, 20:38
Hi, Mel

I remember fantastic musical performances called "tribute to .."

Thanks to god ... the honoured artist always sang some of his gratests hits in the End ...

And I do think Darrel can be called an artist ... don't you ???

is the best meaning to use here ....

Alain
Hi Alain, Darrel, Melanie , and all . . . I would submit, there are MANY painters, and FEW artists. Yes Alain, He is and so is Melanie, and a few others too . . . and lots of painters of and even more painters at!