PDA

View Full Version : Where are all the FAQ's?

boroko
- 5th March 2008, 07:13
In my travels around the forum, I noticed that there are some subjects that were in the FAQ that are not linked anymore.

Am I missing something?

Examples that I found:
http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=543
" Presetting Configuration Fuses (PIC Defines) into your Program"

http://www.picbasic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=558
" Watch the SPELLING of your DEFINEs"

I imagine many struggle with issues like this and the FAQ seemed a bit thin. Seems that resurrecting them could save some of the repetitive beginner questions. (and yes, it would help me a great deal).

Thanks
Bo

paul borgmeier
- 5th March 2008, 07:49
Hi Bo,

Scroll down to "Display Options" section at the bottom of the FAQ section. In the "Display From" dialog box select "Beginning."

Best of Luck,

boroko
- 5th March 2008, 08:31
Thanks Paul,

Too many voices arguing in my head to pay attention to the basics.

Sometimes "Midnight Engineering" adds it's own challenges.

Thanks
Bo

dksingh12
- 12th March 2008, 13:42
Hallo friends,

Can you pls help me on my below problem, one more thing how I can post in new threads in forum.

I want to use three nos. thumbwheel switches through keypad matrics. I'm able to read all switches values. but the problem is, I want to out 12 bit o/p by increasing the o/p value one bit one by one & the total nos. of o/p bit should be equal to thumbwheel switch value within 60 seconds. means if the value is 1 then after one min. it should be +1, if the value is 10 then it should be +10 but the time interval should also be same maens it should be 6 sec.

Regards

D.K.Singh

skimask
- 12th March 2008, 13:46
Can you pls help me on my below problem, one more thing how I can post in new threads in forum.
Look at the top of the page...

I want to use three nos. thumbwheel switches through keypad matrics......also be same maens it should be 6 sec.
Anybody else get this?

nomad
- 14th March 2008, 06:56
should be how to access all the faq's!