PDA

View Full Version : RF transmiter reciever using PIC

drama
- 31st July 2007, 08:40
hi every one!
I'm quite a beginner and I need ur help in starting the first project in my life.
I want to send data from PIC through RF transmitter and recieve the data at RF reciever then from the PIC connected to the reciver I wanna show the data on LEDs or connected to computer .
ur help is highly appreciated as I need it ASAP

ur new friends
thanx in advance

mackrackit
- 31st July 2007, 12:21
Are you able to to send date PIC to PIC with wires? If not, that is where you need to start. Then go here http://www.rentron.com/PicBasic/RemoteControl.htm and pick out a transmitter and receiver.

starting the first project in my life.I would recommend that your first project would be to blink LEDs and work your way up.

drama
- 31st July 2007, 16:20
thanks that realy helped alot .
I'd be thankful if you could provide with more sites of this type
:)

mackrackit
- 31st July 2007, 19:06
Personally that is the only place I go for this kind of stuff. Ran across Bruce's site a few years ago and have been VERY happy with the support and products. Bruce even answers questions on this forum. His site is full of examples and how-to articles. No, I do not work there, just a happy customer.:)

As far as learning goes, read the manual and data sheet for the PIC you are planning to use. Write some code and ask some questions. And read this forum, full of info and ideas.

drama
- 4th October 2007, 04:14
thank alot dave
can u provide any code in c that enable serial transmisson between 2 PICs
I read a lot about it
all what i need is code to start off

thanx again

mackrackit
- 4th October 2007, 16:26
thank alot dave
can u provide any code in c that enable serial transmisson between 2 PICs
I read a lot about it
all what i need is code to start off

thanx again
I can not in C. I have enough problems with BASIC:)

Are you using PIC BASIC? If you are then I and many others can help, try a search on the forum for starters.

But the basics are to SEROUT from one chip, SERIN to another. When I get back to the shop I will post something simple.