PDA

View Full Version : Motor direction control with One button ; no PIC used.

sayzer
- 19th June 2007, 10:01
Hi there,

I think about PICs even when it comes to make very simple circuits. It has become an addiction !

Here is one that I was going to make using 8-pin PIC, but then I realized that "hey, why PIC?"

Attached schematic costs about 1/10th of what it would cost with a PIC.

http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9121/onebuttonmotorcontrolaj6.th.gif (http://img513.imageshack.us/my.php?image=onebuttonmotorcontrolaj6.gif)

90alper90
- 11th September 2007, 22:48
Can you explain that how its work?

You can send me Turkish explanation to my inbox. :)

sayzer
- 12th September 2007, 08:25
Sure I can.

In short,
1. Press button and motor turns in one direction.
2. Press button and motor stops.
3. Press button and motor turns in opposite direction.
4. Press button and motor stops.... and the cycle repeats.

1. When the circuit powers up the first time, Q0 is 1. Nothing happens.
Devre ilk calistiginda Q0 cikisi 1 olur. Calisan birsey olmaz.

2. The first time the button is pressed, Q1 is 1 and Q0 is 0. This powers the motor in one direction. Let say say CW.

Butona ilk basildiginda Q1 cikisi 1 olur ve Q0 cikisi da 0 olur. Bu durumda motor bir yonde hareket eder. Mesela CW yonunde diyelim.

3. The second time the button is pressed, Q2 is 1 and Q1 is 0. Motor stops.

Ikinci defa butona basildiginda Q2 cikisi 1 olur ve Q0 cikisi da 0 olur. Motor durur.

4. The third time the button is pressed, Q3 is 1 and Q2 is 0. This powers the motor in opposite direction. CCW.

Ucuncu defa butona basildiginda ise Q3 cikisi 1 olur ve Q2 cikisi da 0 olur. Bu durumda motor ters yonde hareket eder. CCW yonunde.

5. The fourth time the button is pressed, Q4 is 1 and resets 4017. Now Q1 is 1. system gets back to its initial state.

Dorduncu defa butona basildiginda ise, Q4 cikisi 1 olur ve 4017 kendini resetler. Bu durumda sistem baslangic durumuna geri donmus olur.

90alper90
- 12th September 2007, 11:15
I understood.Intelligent project.Thanks for explanation.Can I upload your circuit to my personel electronic web page www.izoelektronik.com ?
...Not:İzin verirseniz devreyi siteme koyabilir miyim?Eğer foruma üye olursanız yazının altındaki yazar kısmına sizin profilinizi verebilirim.Üye olmazsanız ya da koymama izin vermezseniz canınız sağolsun :)

Thanks for everything.

sayzer
- 12th September 2007, 12:17
Sure, you can.

Thanks.

Check your inbox.

90alper90
- 12th September 2007, 15:59
I send message
Please check inbox