PDA

View Full Version : Circuit Maker 2000 "Pro ED" - Up For Grabs!

T.Jackson
- 4th April 2007, 05:09
I have a %100 legitimate copy of Circuit Maker 2000 "Pro ED" for sale.

Recently, I've taken somewhat of a sharp turn in direction with my lively hood. Currently a full time student studying Applied Science in Information Technology, and it should come as no surprise that my main focus is fully directly towards computers only. I have no plans on producing anymore PCBs or schematics.

Back in 2002 I paid $1,500 for Circuit Maker 2000, which is in essence a shrunken down version of Protel without the high price tag. My experiences with Circuit Maker have been truly delightful.

- Original box
- Book - about 500pgs!
- Original CD + backup
- Full License
- As new condition!

*Reasonable offers considered*

Trent Jackson

Darrel Taylor
- 4th April 2007, 05:20
Hi Trent,

Just curious about the License agreement on that product.

For instance, with PBP. Only the person that bought it originally has a license to use it. Or more importantly, to upgrade it. And the license is Not transferable.

T.Jackson
- 4th April 2007, 05:52
Hi Trent,

Just curious about the License agreement on that product.

For instance, with PBP. Only the person that bought it originally has a license to use it. Or more importantly, to upgrade it. And the license is Not transferable.

Hi Darrel,

Yes, just read the license.

Direct quote: "You may transfer your right to use this software to another party as long as the entire software package, including the manual and any backup copies of this software, are transfered to the receiving party"

However, being very honest here - Circuit Maker 2000 is defunct. But still there's plenty of support available. Heaps of links. http://www.circuitmaker.com/support/tech_faq.htm

I have the original tax invoice that will be supplied with the purchase. Who ever buys it may be eligible to upgrade to their current product.
Or at least a discount you'd think?

Trent Jackson

Darrel Taylor
- 4th April 2007, 05:58
Hey, sounds legal to me.

Who wants to bid on the software.
hebbadaheabada. (I wish I could do that auctioneer talk) :)

T.Jackson
- 4th April 2007, 06:23
Hey, sounds legal to me.

Who wants to bid on the software.
hebbadaheabada. (I wish I could do that auctioneer talk) :)

Very legal indeed :)

I'm not asking the World for it, but there is a reserve. I wouldn't be selling it if I planed on doing some more projects. There's a enough in this package to last the "advanced novice" a lifetime.

Darrel Taylor
- 4th April 2007, 07:23
Cool.

And any one that's used eBay knows that your "off the hook" until you reach the seller's "Reserve".

So let me start off with $50.

Do I hear $60?

hebbadaheabada.... :)

T.Jackson
- 5th April 2007, 13:27
Someone's definitely "off the hook" there. $250 firm.

bushwacker
- 1st August 2007, 16:53
I have a %100 legitimate copy of Circuit Maker 2000 "Pro ED" for sale.

Recently, I've taken somewhat of a sharp turn in direction with my lively hood. Currently a full time student studying Applied Science in Information Technology, and it should come as no surprise that my main focus is fully directly towards computers only. I have no plans on producing anymore PCBs or schematics.

Back in 2002 I paid $1,500 for Circuit Maker 2000, which is in essence a shrunken down version of Protel without the high price tag. My experiences with Circuit Maker have been truly delightful.

- Original box
- Book - about 500pgs!
- Original CD + backup
- Full License
- As new condition!

*Reasonable offers considered*

Trent Jackson

Did you sell your program ? if not my email [email protected]

T.Jackson
- 4th August 2007, 05:08
This has been Sold! to Mr bushwacker :)

nomad
- 4th November 2007, 15:34
See what happens when i dont read all the posts. lol

T.Jackson
- 5th November 2007, 01:50
Yup, someone got a serious bargain on that.

bushwacker
- 6th November 2007, 03:31
thank you again for the product and you sending it so fast
hope all is well . IT works well

T.Jackson
- 6th November 2007, 12:51
No probs at all. :)