PDA

View Full Version : Key Pad Project

AMay
- 3rd April 2007, 18:59
I want to display my project as requested, but I don't see any way to attach the .gif files for the circuit board and circuit, or the .bas file for the program, or the .txt file for the notes???

Help!

AMay

chuck
- 3rd April 2007, 19:14
AMay
The best way would be to zip all files up into one then click on reply look towards the bottom and you will see a button saying manage attachments click on that a new window will open (if not check your pop up blocker if you use one) in that window you will see browse (find your zipped up file) then when you come back to that window click the upload button once uploaed click close window then click submit reply

regards,

chuck

AMay
- 3rd April 2007, 19:55
Found it. I'll try without the .zip, as they are not very big. I will change the .bas file to .txt first.

Thanks

AMay

savnik
- 3rd April 2007, 19:58
Found it. I'll try without the .zip, as they are not very big. I will change the .bas file to .txt first.

Thanks

AMay
ok , i am waiting.....

AMay
- 3rd April 2007, 20:04
Attached should be .gif files for the circuit board and circuit, .txt files for the PICbasic program and notes.

OK the .gif files are too big. I'll try again.

AMay
- 3rd April 2007, 21:14
Here are files that should work.

The Copper file is a high quality actual size x-ray view that can be used to make a circuit board.

The copper top and circuit are OK I hope.

"Zipping" the files did not save very much.

Have fun,

AMay