PDA

View Full Version : "Serial" 4-Digit Seven-Segment LED Display Modules

Bruce
- 27th July 2004, 03:13
Hi Everyone,

We've just released a new 4-digit serial LED display module.

http://www.rentron.com/Products/SLED4C.htm

It requires only 3 I/O-pins to control the four-digit seven-segment super red LED display module, and multiple display modules can share a common serial bus.

Sharing the data and clock pins on the serial bus allows extra display modules to be added to the design with only one I/O-pin required for each additional display module enable pin.

Each order ships with sample source code on 1 x 3 1/2" floppy disc for the BASIC Stamp, PicBasic Pro compiler, and CCS C compilers.

eddie
- 21st January 2008, 14:46
hey guys, can anyone out there help me with my project. I am a student and am doing a project on detecting temperature from a digital temperature sensing device(DS1820). the PIC16F84 is the microcontroller i'm using and the MCU is supposed to display the temp result on a TSM6655B 7 segment display. I'm using Proton IDE to come up with the code (it uses PIC Basic Language). My problem is that i need the code that would help me send the data computed by the MCU to the 7 segment display using PicBasic and NOT ASSEMBLY LANGUAGE.

Thanx in Advance

skimask
- 22nd January 2008, 14:25
I'm using Proton IDE to come up with the code (it uses PIC Basic Language).

Proton Basic <> MELabs PicBasicPro