PDA

View Full Version : Try to Compile 18F4550 Macro missing

Denicou
- 16th December 2006, 20:08
I am trying to compile USBMOUSE.BAS using Microstudio and PICBASIC PRO 2.47. for 18F4550
This is an example inside thz USB18 directory of PBP247
I got error messages ERROR: LABEL?L not found in macro file. Same message for CMPGT?BCL, BRANCH?BCL, BRGOTO?L ......
It's look like to me that a library is missing. But unable to find the PB by myself.
Who can help me ???? Tnks Michel

mister_e
- 16th December 2006, 20:32
weird, it's compile just fine here. Make sure PBP folder is listed in your system environment path, make sur you select the right PIC in the drop menu and try to re-install PBP cd and reboot your system.

Denicou
- 17th December 2006, 06:57
Thanks Steve......You gave me the right way to think.... Now it's working of course using MPASM as assembler and inhex32.
Have a good chrismas time Michel

mister_e
- 17th December 2006, 09:39
Bienvenue,
de tres joyeuses fête a toi aussi.

Bonne chance!

Squibcakes
- 25th January 2007, 01:33
Steve,

Just trying to compile the usb demo program with MCS and mpasm (Inhex32)

but get errors caused by the config fuses...

the errors I get are all the same....

__CONFIG directives cannot be used with CONFIG directives

Any idea what these are and how to fix them?

Cheers
Squib

vacpress
- 25th January 2007, 23:32
you probably checked this, but if you leave the stock __config lines in the 18f4550.inc, the stock 20mhz config fuses will conflict with the specific 4mhz config fuses in USBDemo.bas.

I just fought with this ******* for like 10 hours, and it turned out to probably have been non-standard USB wire colors! I got frustrated, cut another cable with bizarre colors, and had to figure it out with a meter.. worked first time i hooked up that cable...

dont trust anything!
robert.

Squibcakes
- 26th January 2007, 08:07
Yeah found some useful info about the config fuses in the FAQ section. LOL

mister_e
- 28th January 2007, 23:24
Already posted elsewhere but anyways. If you don't have v2.47 and you want to disable the MPASM CONFIG deprecated plah plah, make sure your LIST line in the .INC file looks like this...

LIST p = 18F4550, r = dec, w = -311, w = -230, f = inhx32

Yeah... all default config lines must be commented as well.

I still don't understand why there's any default ones anyways...