PDA

View Full Version : RF Modules at 433.92MHz

Ioannis
- 17th October 2006, 09:57
We have designed and manufactured our own line of RF RX modules for use as receivers at 433.92MHz. These modules are compatible with most of the common used modules of other brands (European or Asian)

* SAW Filter at the antenna input
* Double-sided board (not ceramic that is fragile).
* Frequency 433.92 mhz
* Supply: 5V
* Consumption: 5mA
* Sensitivity: -108 dbm
* Bandwidth: 400khz

Cost of the module is:
for less than 10: 12,00€
for 11 to 50: 8,40€
more than 50: 7,20€

plus P&P

Also there is a receiver module available with a PIC microcontroller on board for easier and compact designs.
Currently in production is available also a module for the 306MHz frequency but not Heterodyne type. Just super-regenerative type.

Ioannis Kyriakidis
Signal Electronics

sayzer
- 17th October 2006, 12:30
Hi Ioannis,

Are these prices for a pair of RX and TX?

Ioannis
- 17th October 2006, 13:36
Hi!

I am sorry, they are just for the receiver module. We designed our own transmiter for the use as a remote control (see at http://www.signalcom.gr/prod01.htm the TR600). The PCB is really small for these but not as a module. Also for the Multi series I use the Boost Tx module from Aurel because my production for that particular is small.

Anyways, is easy to built a transmitter with or without saw resonator. Every manufacturer of SAW resonators has examples.

Threre are also the old modules (super regenerative) at 433,92MHz still available and a litle bit cheaper, but I don't recommend them as they are more susceptible to noise and interference and have lower selectivity. They were designed for the free running remotes without SAW resonators I use to build 5 years ago but lot of customers still use them.

Regards,
Ioannis