PDA

View Full Version : Asking for help

Bakari
- 1st September 2006, 12:30
Dear Members,

I am using TLP434A and RLP434A as RF modules for wireless communication. Also I used HT12E encoder and HT12D decoder with them. There was no output from the decoder. I connected the output of the encoder directly to input of the decoder with wire to check whether they are working or not. I found that they are working properly (input to the encoder the same as output from the decoder). I knew that the problem is with the wireless modules.

In the datasheet it's written that both TX and RX are operating at 315,418 and 433.92 MHz. Can any body tell me how to tune both TX and RX to the same operating frequency?

Best regards,
Al Bakari

mister_e
- 1st September 2006, 13:36
the 434 in the part # says the frequency they use. In your case, you don't need to tune them.
Problem is often the hardware or software.

Can you post the schematic you're using?

Jerson
- 1st September 2006, 17:22
Dear Members,

I am using TLP434A and RLP434A as RF modules for wireless communication.
In the datasheet it's written that both TX and RX are operating at 315,418 and 433.92 MHz. Can any body tell me how to tune both TX and RX to the same operating frequency?

Best regards,
Al Bakari
You will need to confirm that both the TLP and RLP modules are of the same frequency. This would be marked either by the ident markings or by a green sticker indicating the frequency it works on. Forget about tuning the modules. Get both of the same frequency.

Jerson

kallis
- 28th September 2006, 12:46
thanks for helping out