PDA

View Full Version : control servo motor by using pic16F84A

waterlee2000
- 20th June 2006, 03:41
how to write a program and control servo motor by using pic16F84A... please help me and teach me because i really really need it!!!!!
thanks

Archilochus
- 20th June 2006, 05:12
Hi waterlee2000,
This section is devoted to peoples "wishes" for PBP functionality. For help with code, try one of the other sections, like the PicBASIC or PicBASICPro forums.

Arch

Acetronics2
- 20th June 2006, 13:52
Hi, Waterloo (!)

Have a look HERE : http://www.rentron.com/SerialServo.htm ( other interesting matter around ...)

and try to UNDERSTAND ...if you REALLY REALLY NEED IT ...

Alain

waterlee2000
- 22nd June 2006, 18:01
Include "modedefs.bas"
si var PORTA.0
pos var byte
servo var byte
cont var byte
trisb = 0
start:
serin si,N2400,servo,pos
for cont = 0 to 50
pulsout servo,pos
pause 15
next cont
goto start

this program just can clockwise only.... then how to write the anti anti clockwise program???

what the different between trisb=0 and trisb=%00000000 ???
what the above mean serin si,N2400 ,servo,pos?? can you explain

Bruce
- 22nd June 2006, 21:10
See the lower section of this project page for info on how pulsout works to
control hobby servos http://www.rentron.com/Micro-Bot/IR_Nav.htm

waterlee2000
- 23rd June 2006, 02:51
that is used by IRLED... my circuit and program as below... please help me check it and correct it... if can, explain to me... thanks... urgency

waterlee2000
- 23rd June 2006, 02:54
that is used by IRLED... my circuit and program as below... please help me check it and correct it... if can, explain to me... thanks... urgency

Bruce
- 23rd June 2006, 05:01

Look at the bottom of the page. It explains how to drive a servo with pulsout.

The example in your attachment should also work assuming you are sending a
servo # followed by a position from 100 to 200 as explained on the page
above when using a 4MHz osc.

waterlee2000
- 23rd June 2006, 13:51
then... my lecture said that if you use this circuit, you better choice B because no need any declaration but make sure you program is in true language!!! can you help me check??? or what are you suggestion for this circuit?? A or B??

is it A using C language and B is using basic language??? i cannot understand C and basic, i thought both is C language!!! what the difference???

thanks...

Melanie
- 23rd June 2006, 15:20
Both examples are in BASIC language (though each is slightly different), but unless you have the manual dexterity to accurately toggle S1 at 2400 baud, then example A will not apply.

Acetronics2
- 23rd June 2006, 15:31
Hi, Waterloo

As this section is dedicated to Wishes ... I make one for you:

BEGIN from the beginning : try to learn at first what the different PbP statements do, How PbP programs are built. There's THE Manual for that.

There's also the Parallax "school "...

http://www.parallax.com/html_pages/edu/index.asp

Thousands of pages to explain you " by the example " what to do. And it's free and Downloadable !!!

THEN, you'll save a great, great, great lot of time... as you seem in a hurry !!!

AND we will be seriously able to help you ....

But the first step must come from you ... that's it.

Alain

PS : Note there are no " projects ", ready to download , on this site ...