View Full Version : All you PICBasic experts and novice out there

ChrisMicro
- 1st March 2006, 02:27
Vissit my site, it will be fun and you can make some bucks
www.pyrro.com

BobK
- 1st March 2006, 14:09
Hi Chris,

Your site needs some work. Clicking on datasheets does nothing.

BobK

Melanie
- 1st March 2006, 16:14
Pisssst... Keep it quiet, but, invest in a spell-checker for your web-publishing software... also, it makes it a bit more credible if there's phone and fax numbers for a point of contact. Selling goods from an annoymous hotmail email-only address, with no address or even a reference to any physical point on the globe (even the web-site is registered to a PO Box) lacks confidence for the buyer and doesn't exactly want to make them part with their Credit Card details... Just constructive criticism.

ChrisMicro
- 3rd March 2006, 01:33
Hi Chris,

Your site needs some work. Clicking on datasheets does nothing.

BobK
Hi BobK
Sory for that, but I'm still on dial up my ADSL will be instaled tomorow then I'l publish the data sheets is there a PIC data sheet you are looking for? I can email it to you let me know on my E-Mail [email protected].
Chris

BobK
- 3rd March 2006, 15:17
Hi Chris,

No I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I was just trying some things on your site. I started to make a comment on your spelling but took it out. Then I see Melanie commented on it. You really need to work on that part too.

Keep it up!

BobK.

ChrisMicro
- 3rd March 2006, 20:59
Hi Chris,

No I wasn't looking for anything in particular, I was just trying some things on your site. I started to make a comment on your spelling but took it out. Then I see Melanie commented on it. You really need to work on that part too.

Keep it up!

BobK.
"The best skipper is always ashore," tell me where the spelling errors is and I'll fix it, in the mean time lets see how good you are in what I'm good at and what all the visitors to this sites interest is and that's not words or spelling, I have three challenges on my site but I'll give you a better one. Design a stable UHF transmitter at 433.92MHz with a power output of +1 DBM, that is able to transmit your name and address in ASCII format. with an onboard antenna, with ICSP pins to program the PIC chip obviously, using standard SMD components including a SAW resonator for stability easy/eazy I don't think so, all must fit on a single sided PCB of 10mmŲ .393"Ų
We say ZED the Americans say ZEE Lets stick to "PicBasic" and stop un asked criticism.