PDA

View Full Version : PCB Layout Services

jmgelba
- 29th November 2005, 16:14
There's a quiet time coming up for the next few weeks so I thought I'd advertise that I layout PCB's and have a prototype PCB service.
As some work is better than no work, I'm offering my layout services for a third of the normal rate, for PICBASIC people.
If anyone is interested, please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Thank you.

James Gaylard

jmgelba
- 31st October 2006, 23:46
I am back after a long, long illness and am able to start working again. I have no contracts currently and am looking for work.
Same deal as before, mention this post and I'll layout out your board for US$10 per hour.

b1arrk5
- 23rd December 2006, 06:02
I'm glad to hear that your back and well. My poor wife was laid up all this last year as well, so I can really sympathize.

I have need of a professional layout for a project that I am working on, if you are still interested in taking on more work, I would like to discuss it with you. My board will be mostly surface mount, and some of the parts are fine pitch, and I hope you won't laugh at my rudimentary schematics. ( I don't yet like my schematic software package yet...)

Merry Christmas and I hope all is well for you now!

Jerry.

jmgelba
- 22nd January 2007, 00:38
Hi Jerry,

Thanks for the kind words and I hope your wife is doing well.

I'd love to talk more with you. Send me an email: [email protected]

Hope to talk with you soon.

James.

jmgelba
- 14th December 2007, 22:27
Well I'm back and the offer of US$10 per hour still stands.

Also board production is slow at the moment so lots of production capacity left for board assembly.

jmgelba
- 7th January 2009, 22:29
Been over a year.....

Slow time again, so some spare production capacity.

Board layout on offer at $12.50 an hour with no minimum, down from $35 an hour, just mention picbasic.co.uk.

[email protected]

tenaja
- 8th January 2009, 04:52
Jim, you should take some of that time to update your web site... or at least make it look like it's not totally blank.

jmgelba
- 8th January 2009, 17:12
It's in the works. Having some photography done of boards and assemblies.
Hoping it looks good when it's done.

tenaja
- 8th January 2009, 18:52
On that topic (as we stray...)
I found I got better photos doing them myself with a $300 camera than paying the local "pro" at $65 per shot. I built a light box out of a huge cardboard box (cutting away most of the sides) and a few yards of white nylon stuff from the local sewing store. I'm sure a pvc frame would do just as well. I added a few clamp lights from Lowes (clamped them to the desk and chairs) and a tripod for the camera... when I went from the cheap camera to the entry level DSLR, my photos looked even better than the one from the supposedly $10k 50mm camera when zoomed in. I think most of it has to do with attention to detail and knowing what you want detailed.

quicklinks
- 13th May 2014, 08:04
hi jmgelba,
Do you have a website introduce yourself?

Soldertraining
- 4th July 2017, 16:09
PCBLayout is a high-level engineering tool for board design. PCB Layoutprovides features like smart project structure, placement features,manual routing and high-speed auto router. It also includes real-time3D preview feature with hardware acceleration.