PDA

View Full Version : Target Processor

hrifai
- 22nd October 2005, 02:25
I need help, I suddenly get the message "ERROR IN PARAMETER PIC16F877" I don't know what to do, can someone help ???

Thank you

hrifai
- 22nd October 2005, 23:18
Thank you

I am using the Microcode studio for a sometime now and this is the first time I try to change the PIC from 16F84 to 16F877 and it seems PB doesn't recognize the PIC, I really need someone to give me ADVICE, this is urgent PLEASE

Thank you

mister_e
- 22nd October 2005, 23:20
If you can post your code (even if i don't think it's the main cause), we can try here and give you some hints.

hrifai
- 22nd October 2005, 23:27
I guess it is Irrelavant because even I am using examples without any addition it is the same thing. it seems to be a missing include or something.
But here is a simple one :

Pause 500 ' Wait for LCD to startup

loop:
Lcdout $fe, 1 ' Clear LCD screen
Lcdout "Hello" ' Display Hello
Pause 500 ' Wait .5 second

Lcdout $fe, 1 ' Clear LCD screen
Lcdout "World"
Pause 500 ' Wait .5 second

Goto loop ' Do it forever

mister_e
- 22nd October 2005, 23:32
mmm no problems here... well the only thing i can suggest is to remove your PBP installation and reinstall it again.

Sorry i can't say more than that :(

hrifai
- 22nd October 2005, 23:39
Thanks a mill but actually I did
same problem but in a different way: please view attachment
hrifai

mister_e
- 22nd October 2005, 23:44
mmm, usually PBP should be installed as close to the hard-drive root as possible I.E C:\PBP

I think that if the path+filename string size is the main cause. What about if you change to 16F88? about 16F84A?

David Barker
- 23rd October 2005, 00:41
Go to HELP...ABOUT what version of PBP is it showing? Have you multiple PBP installations on your hard drive? If so, try selecting VIEW...COMPILE AND PROGRAM options and point it towards the correct version of PBP.

hrifai
- 23rd October 2005, 00:55
Thank You all

The problem was solved after reinstalling all needed applications directly on the C: drive
I am sorry for the way I was rushing for a reply, but it is a matter of futur to me

Thank you again