PDA

View Full Version : issue PBP compile with win10

eyalbiton
- 3rd December 2021, 13:15
Hi All

i have problem to compile with pbp3.1 with windows10 in my two computers laptop and desktop.
when i compiling i got message - "The source directory is reed only"
i try to all solutions including Microsoft support ,reinstall windows , no results .
i use pbp many years and never meet this problem.
this problem start before 10 days
any one meet such problem ?

Eyal

mpgmike
- 3rd December 2021, 18:06
Is this message stopping anything from working? If it's just a "Message", I wouldn't worry about it. There's usually a "Message" about how HPWM only works with CCPx modules, and so forth. A "Warning" or an "Error" is something different, and should be looked into.

HenrikOlsson
- 3rd December 2021, 18:40
Of all the things you've tried, have you tried moving the source folder? If not, try putting it in your documents folder.

Acetronics2
- 5th December 2021, 21:27
Of all the things you've tried, have you tried moving the source folder? If not, try putting it in your documents folder.

+1 ...

re-install PBP in another place : here it is placed ( by itself ) in " C: Programs ( x86 ) " for years ... but you can create a " C: PBP " folder ( i.e.) ... where you can also place all PBP documentation, datasheets, basic programs ... projects ... etc.

Alain

HenrikOlsson
- 6th December 2021, 06:59
Reinstalling PBP is not what I'm suggesting.
Simply moving the folder where the source files are located should be enough.

If you've switched computers and restored your source files from a backup it's POSSIBLE that the folders read-only flag is set, worth checking.