PDA

View Full Version : New version of DT_Ints?? for Enhanced 16F series of processors

Dave
- 31st October 2017, 16:06
I sure wish there were a version of DT_Ints?? or similar for the new Enhanced 16F series processors. It looks like MicroChip changed all of the interrupt register bit locations for processors like the 16F18326 which is an upgrade from the 16F1825. I also noticed that there is no longer any Self Programming Capability with these. (not boot loader capable)

mpgmike
- 31st October 2017, 16:28
It isn't that difficult to do it yourself. If you open the DT_INTS you can see the format used to delineate the different Interrupt Handler SFR locations. I had to add AT_INTS to use the Angular Timer in the PIC16F1615/9. For the PIC18FxxK40s, a few of us went through and totally revamped the DT_INTS-18 to handle them. If you look at the new -18 you can see how allowances were made for older AND newer processors. Personally, I just customize the original for whatever new MCU I'm using.

tumbleweed
- 31st October 2017, 18:04
I also noticed that there is no longer any Self Programming Capability with theseThere is, it's just accessed differently. See section 11 in the datasheet.