PDA

View Full Version : DT_Timer error

thasatelliteguy
- 4th May 2014, 23:08
"C:\Program Files (x86)\PBP3\pbpx.exe" -ampasmx -k# -os -p16f877a GalaxyMain.pbp
Error[113] C:\PROGRAM FILES (X86)\PBP3\PBPPIC14.LIB 1183 : Symbol not previously defined (wsave)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 401 : ERROR: (wsave variable not found,)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 365 : ERROR: (" Add:" wsave VAR BYTE $70 SYSTEM)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 422 : ERROR: (Chip has RAM in BANK1, but wsave1 was not found.)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 372 : ERROR: (" Add:" wsave1 VAR BYTE $A0 SYSTEM, Or change to wsave BYTE $70 SYSTEM)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 438 : ERROR: (Chip has RAM in BANK2, but wsave2 was not found.)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 379 : ERROR: (" Add:" wsave2 VAR BYTE $120 SYSTEM, Or change to wsave BYTE $70 SYSTEM)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 448 : ERROR: (Chip has RAM in BANK3, but wsave3 was not found.)
Error[101] C:\USERS\JOHN MOORE\MPLABXPROJECTS\GALAXY MAIN PROGRAM.X\GALAXYMAIN.ASM 386 : ERROR: (" Add:" wsave3 VAR BYTE $1A0 SYSTEM, Or change to wsave BYTE $70 SYSTEM)
make[2]: *** [build/default/production/GalaxyMain\.cof] Error -1

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong to get this error? This timer code seems well known and loved so I must assume it's something I'm not doing.... 16F1877A. I'm just trying to load it and get a tick count every now and then.

AvionicsMaster1
- 4th May 2014, 23:58
As I recollect you need to do the stuff in the () where is says to add the variables to your program. If you've commented those variables out you'll need to uncomment them and try again.

thasatelliteguy
- 5th May 2014, 01:11
Awsome! Thanks! Now I see the way the notes were written...duh. They were put that way so the resolution would actually show up in the error box...pretty slick... I'll have to remember that...