PDA

View Full Version : PIC16F877 - CCP / motor help needed

Thomas
- 27th May 2005, 13:31
hia, im trying to make a boat which can get controlled from bluetooth, so it gets directions and speed values. While driving i also want to make several lights go on and off.

I can get everything to work except for one thing, the motor, this motor needs to get small pulses in order to work, the faster the pulls, the faster the motor goes. I was told i would have to use the CCP1 and CCP2, but i have no clue on how to do that. I have seen a few examples which make use of these 'things' but they seem to take complete controle of the whole app. (so it looks anyway, i havent actually tried running the samples).

Now my question is, is there a simple way to use the CCP1 and 2 for this specific manor or should i look for a device which can generate those pulses and which i only have to say how fast it should do that? Or, and this i'd rather not do, install a second PIC specially for the motor.

plz advice :)

Thomas
- 31st May 2005, 15:52
the solution was simple...very simple...althou the wires where wrong connected so a constant interference was there i almost had the code complete