PDA

View Full Version : Job Opening Denver, Colorado

GeoOrbJoe
- 5th January 2012, 18:41
For the production technician Electronics Technician position. Submit resume to [email protected]

Proficiency with PBP a must.
Good component level hardware troubleshooting a plus. O-scope, DMM and test fixtures.
Custom control panel wiring and schematic diagram generation.
Some soldering experience a plus, but will train.
Must be flexible and willing to support a variety of production efforts. We are a small company and sometimes it doesn't matter what your title is, you might need to pitch in on a lot of different projects.
Knowledge of industrial control components a plus. (i.e. motor starters, relays, e-stops, HOA controls,...)

Basically we have a variety of electronics using microchip micro-controllers with code written in PBP. A lot of the code is static, but we are always upgrading and improving our products. So intermittent projects come up where the production technician supports engineering efforts to release new products running embedded systems. It's a lot of fun.
Primary ongoing programming responsibilities will include re-configuring existing programs to run custom controls. Float switches, analog sensor inputs to relay and motor starter outputs. We essentially have our own PLC hardware and us PBP to setup the I/O's according to customer specifications. We draw up basic schematics and wiring diagrams to go along with the control panels.

Check us out at www.geotechenv.com and get in touch with me. My name is Joe Leonard.