PDA

View Full Version : 5 day class in Florida to tutor PicBasic students

Szczepaniec
- 27th September 2011, 18:15
I need a person with PIC Basic experience to tutor students learning PIC Basic Pro from 10-14 October. Local to Fort Walton Beech is preferred but we will cover travel expenses if you are located elsewhere. Pay is negotiable based on experience.

rmteo
- 18th October 2011, 19:20
How did the class go?

Bruce
- 22nd October 2011, 01:21
It went really well, and was a lot of fun. Russell, the guy that put this all together for TMG was very sharp, put together one heck of a good PBP course with a lot of very cool experiments, and boards he designed.

If anyone ever has the opportunity to attend a class put together by Russell, I highly recommend you go through it. It was nothing short of excellent. Russell Szczepaniec is one sharp individual, and knows how to teach.

If you want to attend a class where you really learn something about BASIC programming with PBP, just contact Russell.

I was just 1 of 4 instructors, and I have never seen a better class, or one where the instructors were provided with better accomodations. We stayed in a 1st class huge beach condominium, they paid for pretty much everything, and provided the best-of-the-best in equipment for each class.

Russell Szczepaniec, & Threat Management Group, are right up there with the best-of-the-best.

Can't think of any better way to put it, and I'm darn glad I answered his add. Those guys rock.

The sharpest group of people I have ever had the opportunity to work with. Period.